I have imported a vehicle from the USA/Japan. Can you arrange a COC for my US/Japan spec vehicle?

No. In case of a country outside of the EU, a Certificate of Conformity (COC) does not exist for your vehicle. COC’s exist only for vehicles produced for the European market and registered for the first time in one of the EU Member States.